Fjordox is a global leader in logging and wood processing industry. Explore the fast-paced world of shared business services throughout our professional areas. We offer the bliss of a multicultural environment, the spirit of unity, and above all: the respect of life. If you feel like working with superb colleagues across Western Europe, in a cozy office, do not hesitate. Find your way to grow with us.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Support the daily operation of IT Support Department
- Providing assistance in IT related issues for European Fjordox employees
- Answering incoming phone calls, email and chat requests
- Managing IT related queries
- Assigning and tracking complaints & claims from receipts to completion
- Defining and ensuring efficient processes
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU IF
- You are fluent in English AND at least one other European languages.
(Preferred: Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Polish, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian)
- You have a flexible, motivated personality
- You have a customer oriented approach
- You have good communication skills and like working with people
- You are a confident user of MS Office applications and have an interest in IT
- You have strong analytical skills to enter, document and manage issues
- You are a great team player
- You have ongoing university studies
- You are available to work 20-30 hours a week
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- An outstanding work environment at the first craft business service center of Hungary
- An inspiring multicultural team that forms the Fjordox family
- Career progress opportunities at a fast-growing multinational company
- Competitive compensation package
- You can work on challenging projects and diverse tasks while you can have a comprehensive view on end-to-end processes
We are not interested in fancy titles or degrees, but we hire you for your SKILLS, ENERGY and ATTITUDE.