Fjordox is a global leader in logging and wood processing industry. Explore the fast-paced world of shared business services throughout our professional areas. We offer the bliss of a multicultural environment, the spirit of unity, and above all: the respect of life. If you feel like working with superb colleagues across Western Europe, in a cozy office, do not hesitate. Find your way to grow with us.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Administrate payroll information by collecting and entering data
- Monitor processes and workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely
- Prepare reports of payroll data
- Resolve payroll issues and email to the proper resolver group
- Update monthly bank statements
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU IF
- You have a background in HR or finance related studies
- You are a confident user of MS Office applications
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a flexible, motivated personality
- You have good communication skills and like working with people
- You are a great team player
- You have a proactive attitude
- You are fluent in English language
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- An outstanding work environment at the first craft business service center of Hungary
- An inspiring multicultural team that forms the Fjordox family
- Career progress opportunities at a fast-growing multinational company
- Competitive compensation package
- You can work on challenging projects and diverse tasks while you can have a comprehensive view on end-to-end processes
We are not interested in fancy titles or degrees, but we hire you for your SKILLS, ENERGY and ATTITUDE.